In our first-ever guest instructor class, education-experts, Hope and Wade King, guide us through what to expect in this New First Year of virtual education. Whether you are an educator or a parent, the reality is that up until now, there hasn’t been a rule book on how to successfully teach children from home in the midst of a global pandemic. This first-of-its-kind class is catered to educators and parents that find themselves navigating the often confusing world of virtual education.
- One Full Class taught by Hope & Wade King
- 3+ Hours of Interactive Class Videos on how to successfully navigate this ‘new first year’ of virtual education.
- 20-page Downloadable PDF Class Guide to follow along with during class.
- Access through your HollisU portal
- Audio Files for easy listening on any device.
This is a one-time, non-refundable class purchase, if you have any questions, concerns or comments, please reach out to email@example.com